2017 NBA playoff schedule: Celtics-Cavaliers series scores, results, TV channels, streaming, online
After 10 days of waiting, LeBron James and Co. made quick work of the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals, jumping out a 30-19 lead after the first quarter, and coasting the rest of the way, finally winning 117-103 in a game that was absolutely not as close as the final score may indicate.
LeBron was awesome, finishing with 38 points, 9 rebounds, and 7 assists, while Kevin Love added 32 points and 12 rebounds.
Now, the Celtics will have to regroup and figure out a way to stop the high-powered Cavaliers in Game 2 if they wish to even up the series on Friday night.
Here’s the schedule for the 2017 Eastern Conference finals. Games start at 8:30 p.m. ET on TNT:
- Game 1: Cavaliers 117, Celtics 103 (Box Score)
- Game 2: At Boston, Friday, May 19
- Game 3: At Cleveland, Sunday, May 21
- Game 4: At Cleveland, Tuesday, May 23
- Game 5*: At Boston, Thursday, May 25
- Game 6*: At Cleveland, Saturday, May 27
- Game 7*: At Boston, Monday, May 29